Mission & Vision of MMD College
विद्यां ददाति विनयं विनयाद् याति पात्रताम् ।
पात्रत्वात् धनमाप्नोति धनात् धर्मं ततः सुखम् ॥
Vidyayā'mritamașnute / विद्ययाऽमृतमश्नुते / vidyayA amRRitaM ashnute (Eat nectar through knowledge, i.e. be immortal through knowledge)
To Provide Inclusive and Quality Education to Novice Mind, Contributing towards Nation Building
The mission-vision statement of Michael Madhusudan Dutta College reflects the institution’s commitment to develop:
• the scientific temper which broadens the logical and critical acumen,
• competence to develop competitiveness among the students,
• humanism for greater participation in nation building,
• art of preserving and protecting mother nature,
• spirit of inquiry and reform for self development,
• preparing the novice mind to deal with future course of life,
• blooming self-esteem and mental alertness through physical activities, and
• strive towards excellence in all spheres of individual and collective activity.
"Promotion of Indigenous Games: Issues and Challenges with Special Reference to Tripura"
on 7th & 8th November, 2019 22nd October, 2019